Do you enjoy finding new technologies and are you looking for an opportunity to work in a user-centric, data-driven and rapidly internationally expanding startup that does meaningful work?
We’re currently expanding our business from a local to a worldwide brand and our new full-stack developer will be involved in all aspects of this journey: from our intelligent algorithms that help our customers get their customized skincare solution, to finding the right technologies that will make it possible to bring this experience to anyone in a way that renders access to our services fast and stable.
With direct reference to the Head of Product and Technology, you’re offered the opportunity to play a key role as part of our small dedicated A-level product and tech team, today counting four highly skilled colleagues on an extremely ambitious growth journey. At Nøie we value fun and freedom, expertise, dedication and teamwork, and we invest in each other.
Read more about the team at: https://careers.noie.com/people
Nøie is science. Nøie is a community. And Nøie is you.
At Nøie rather than mass-producing skincare products, we work with the customer to create the very best solution for their unique skin. We do this by combining the credibility of science with the experiences of the community — all in order to meet their individual needs. In fact, we take the matter so seriously that we write their name on the packaging.
Our vision is to increase the quality of life for people with skin concerns and to create a new honesty about a taboo issue. Our goal is simply to reinvent skincare by creating the best skincare products in the world for each and everyone.
That’s what we call customised skincare. Read more about Nøie and try our skin test at https://noie.com/
Nøie is based at the co-working space Matrikel 1 in the centre of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Create a functional and attractive digital environment for Nøie, ensuring a great user experience
We love new technology and as part of the job you’ll need to find and implement new frameworks and technology in our product.
Backend wise our stack is written in JS and Python and runs on Amazon Web Services and the front-end is VUE based, but we’re open to suggestions.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll be working with:
- AWS Lambda and AWS in general
- Database design, currently PostgreSQL
- Creating and using wide variety of API integrations
- Improving the quality of Noie’s customer-facing platform as well as work with analytics and other internal tools
- Automated testing, Continues Delivery and Continuous Integration strategies and implementation
- Improving the application performance
- Getting feedback from, and building solutions for, users and customers
Ultimately, you will make Nøie even more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain users.
We are looking for
An experienced Developer with the ability to translate our company and user needs into functional and appealing applications.
We’d also be really excited if you have:
- Good knowledge of VUE, NodeJS, React or other frameworks of the same nature that could be applicable when scaling Nøie going forward - we currently use VUE in our setup
- In-depth understanding of the process of web development (design, development and deployment)
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Git and Docker is a definite plus
- Excellent analytical skills
Is this you? Great!
If you want to join us and the mission to help people everywhere to achieve healthier skin, then please apply!
We’ll invite applicants for interviews on a rolling basis. The position will be filled when we find the right person.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.