Nøie is backed by top investors, in fact, we have just closed our Series A funding round of €10 million which enables us to grow fast - and our growth ambitions for the coming year are tremendous. This, of course, puts great pressure on the team making it essential to get a top-of-class Chief of Staff who will act as the right-hand person and force-multiplier to our CEO and Co-Founder acting as a confidant, advisor, and sounding board for ideas.
Take part in scaling the world’s best skincare through customisation
As Chief of Staff, you’ll be a key member of our management team. With direct reference to our CEO, you will collaborate to set the overall vision and strategy for Nøie and have the responsibility for the efficiency of the business. As we are driving hyper-growth, decisions are made at pace and no two days will be the same.
You’re offered the opportunity to play a key role on an extremely ambitious growth journey together with a dedicated A-level team of highly skilled colleagues.
Objectives for the role
As Chief of Staff, you’ll be at the heart of our organisation and work cross-functionally. Further, you will:
- Oversee strategic business initiatives from development through successful execution under the guidance of senior leadership and departmental heads
- Assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to org structure find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them
- Improve current processes such as our OKR’s and coordinate organisational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity
You’ll also help ensure the well-being and engagement of our employees across all of our offices. As a strong communicator and a people person, you’ll drive the culture and values of our organisation.
A few of your key responsibilities:
- Partner closely with our CEO on a wide range of tasks to effectively operate the business
- Working with our CEO on board meetings - document preparation, minutes and follow-ups
- Designing and implementing business strategies, plans, and procedures
- Setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth and evaluating performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participating in expansion activities (investments, corporate alliances etc)
- Spearheading special projects/programs
- Manage relationships with investors, partners, and vendors
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, senior leaders, and CEO, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, and planning
We are looking for:
We’re looking for a top-of-class strategy toolbox combined with an entrepreneurial spirit and outstanding people skills. A great leader (people and business) with an analytical mindset and the ability to understand and balance driving healthy operations under high growth and rapid development. And last but not least, a person who possesses high-level communication skills (internal and external) and a demonstrated aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
You’ll be the person who can produce a brilliant slide deck, manipulate data in excel and coordinate a project with an incredibly diverse range of people - all whilst juggling 20 other small tasks in a single day, so your prioritisation skills will be key!
We would also like to see that:
- The ideal candidate has extensive direct experience with strategic responsibility from a scaleup
- Strong interpersonal skills and a deep interest in people and how teams collaborate to achieve common goals, at pace - you’ll be a key figure in supporting employee engagement initiatives and team building
- Outstanding communicator (both written and verbal) and demonstrates strong empathy and emotional intelligence
- You’ll have a strategic mindset but be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the mundane tasks done
- You believe in true ownership and when you say you’ll deliver, you’ll make sure you do
- At the same time, you aren’t here to be in the spotlight, you’ll be humble and hungry and you believe in adding value by empowering others around you. You’re a true team player.
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. Applications are reviewed continuously and we hire when finding the right candidate, hence please send your application as soon as possible.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
Nøie is science. Nøie is a community. And Nøie is you.
At Nøie rather than mass-producing skincare products, we work with the customer to create the very best solution for their unique skin. We do this by combining the credibility of science with the experiences of the community — all in order to meet their individual needs. In fact, we take the matter so seriously that we write their name on the packaging.
Our vision is to increase the quality of life for people with skin concerns and to create a new honesty about a taboo issue. Our goal is simply to reinvent skincare by creating the best skincare products in the world for each and everyone.
That’s what we call customised skincare. Read more about Nøie and try our skin test at https://noie.com/