With a direct reference to our Head of Product, you have an opportunity to join our growing team as a Product analyst on an extremely ambitious growth journey.
At Nøie we value fun and freedom, expertise and ownership, dedication and teamwork, and we invest in each other. One of our key values is trust over control and that's why we're looking for colleagues that are result driven and enjoy the freedom to choose how to reach them.
NØIE is science, community and you.
At Nøie rather than mass-producing skincare products, we work with the customers to create the very best solution for their unique skin. We do this by combining the credibility of science with the experiences of the community — all in order to meet their individual needs. In fact, we take the matter so seriously that we write their name on the packaging.
Our vision is to increase the quality of life for people with skin concerns and to create a new honesty about a taboo issue. Our goal is simply to reinvent skincare by creating the best skincare products in the world for each and everyone.
That’s what we call customised skincare. Read more about Nøie and try our skin test at https://noie.com/
Product analyst with a solid understanding of e-commerce
You are a sharp data analyst with a good understanding of the business operations. You have a good understanding of the big picture and can help us spot and organise our insights and learnings for the future use. You are not afraid to make assumptions, because you know how to validate them.
We are a goal driven company, across all our departments, we believe everyone is owner of their solutions, as long as we work together to reach those goals.
Your main task and responsibilities will be to:
- First and foremost, help us understand the patterns of users’ behaviour in order to optimise their experience and the conversion funnel.
- Slice, analyse and interpret tracking data
- Create visual dashboards that are easy to understand and dig into
- Together with the engineering team, ensure the quality and accuracy of the data tracked
- Work with Segment to consolidate all our data sources
- Communicate insights on weekly basis to the key people working with the digital product
- Contribute with ideas/solutions to improve product
We expect you to create advanced insights to help achieve shared goals. You can expect the trust to choose how to do it.
We only want to hear from people with solid experience.
We expect to bring a certain skill set to the table:
- Strong SQL skills
- Comfortable using Python to conduct advanced data analysis
- Experience owning reports/dashboards (Power BI, Tableau, Mixpanel etc), ensuring data is up to date, accurate and able to provide relevant insights for company
- Good understanding of statistical fundamentals (regression modelling, statistical tests)
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment a plus
If you don’t check all the boxes, but still feel like we would do great things together, reach out anyway.
Is this you? Great!
If you want to join us and the mission to help people everywhere to achieve healthier skin, then please apply!
We will invite applicants for interviews on a rolling basis. The position will be filled when we find the right person.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.