You’re developing the social space where people from all over Europe go to learn about skincare, share their stories about skin concerns and connect with each other to break down the stigma surrounding skin conditions such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and dry skin. You’re helping create a truly caring universe that’s challenging the way the world has always considered skincare production and recommendation.
You’ll be doing this as part of an organisation that recently raised a good amount of dough ($12m Series A) and in an organisation that’s looking to grow with the speed of TikTok’s algorithm learning abilities. That’s pretty damn fast.
Oh, and this very company happens to be working tirelessly towards improving the quality of life for people living with skin concerns by creating customised skincare (pretty meaningful if you ask us).
And the good stuff doesn’t stop there: You’ll be leading the content creation on all social media channels. That means you’ll have a ton to say about which way our social media strategy should be heading.
What an image, right?
Well that’s exactly what we’re offering the right candidate with a truly caring personality.
Enough with the long descriptions, let’s get down to business (and the inevitable bullet lists in job posts):
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Lead our future social media team (not fully established yet)
- Manage and oversee social media content (mainly organic, but all paid content is also closely related)
- Plan and create visual content and digital concepts along with the Brand team
- Grow and engage with our community in collaboration with our Community Creative
- Measure the success of our organic social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Falcon
- Work with copywriters, creatives and scientists to ensure content is engaging, inspiring and push boundaries
- Collaborate closely with Growth, Operations and R&D teams
WHO YOU ARE:
First and foremost, you’re a people person who shares the values of Nøie. And now back to the bullets:
- You are an experienced Social Media Manager
- You can set a strategy and execute on it
- You can build and lead a team, but you’re all up for being hands on in the execution of content yourself
- You enjoy developing creative concepts and you know exactly how each concept should be executed on each channel
- You’re a collaborator by heart - you enjoy working with other team members (from Community Care Heroes to scientists) in order to create valuable content
- You’re the type of person who screenshots great social content and cool ideas, when leisurely scrolling a feed (just because you can’t help yourself)
- Like to drink your morning coffee while reading the latest news on social platforms and digital trends (why can’t they just stay the same?)
- You’re a selfstarter - you’re the expert of your area
- You’re badass
You’ll be working from our Copenhagen Headquarters, The Nøiebourhood, and will report to the Head of Brand.
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. Applications are reviewed continuously and we hire when finding the right candidate, hence please send your application as soon possible.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
Nøie is science. Nøie is a community. And Nøie is you.
At Nøie rather than mass-producing skincare products, we work with the customer to create the very best solution for their unique skin. We do this by combining the credibility of science with the experiences of the community — all in order to meet their individual needs. In fact, we take the matter so seriously that we write their name on the packaging.
Our vision is to increase the quality of life for people with skin concerns and to create a new honesty about a taboo issue. Our goal is simply to reinvent skincare by creating the best skincare products in the world for each and everyone.
That’s what we call customised skincare. Read more about Nøie and try our skin test at https://noie.com/