We are seeking a disciplined Email Marketing Specialist to take our customer engagement and retention efforts to the next level. As a hyper-growth D2C company, retention and customer relationship management are essential to our continuous growth.
By understanding our global member base you will be playing a key role in improving the customer lifetime value by continuously improving the overall customer experience through successful email marketing campaign. You should also be able to identify new opportunities and proactively address customer concerns. In collaboration with the Head of Growth and Retention Team, you will be a key player helping to ensure that we understand our customer needs across the entire marketing funnel. You will devise and manage CRM and email campaigns working cross-functionally with the supportive teams (Creative, Product & Data & Analytics). Ultimately, we want you to increase customer lifetime value and achieve business goals by building a customer-oriented company.
We have ambitious growth plans so strong commercial acumen is equally essential as an in-depth understanding of CRM (technically as well as strategically) in combination with a pragmatic approach.
The Email Marketing Specialist will have the overall responsibility for ensuring strong customer growth through improved CRM and retention efforts. You will be the key player in executing on the full CRM & Retention playbook from strategy to execution at a Global scale.
In sum you will be responsible for:
- Executing on the global CRM & Retention strategy; executing on the CRM playbook with particular focus on churn prevention, referral programme, upsales and engagement to maximize customer lifetime value
- Support the development of a Global Email Strategy and maintain the global execution across all customer touch points
- Working with BI & Product to ensure customer data availability and integration of automated customer segmentation, reporting and maximize commercial opportunities
- Ensuring global documentation of all experiments, tests and optimizations
- Be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of CRM campaigns (manage emails, automation programs and our ESP/CRM system)
- Ensure global/local coordination of emails and content plans
- Project manage the rollout of global CRM campaigns/experiments (from idea to execution) with key stakeholders (brand, tech, product, creative, R&D)
- Analyse key campaign results and ongoing performance and deliver actionable insights/recommendations for further optimizations
- Develop a Global Reporting Framework to evaluate performance across KPIs
- Support the development of Global Testing Framework to improve our CRM results including expanding touch points (email, social, SMS etc), testing of segments and increased customization
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. Applications are reviewed continuously and we hire when finding the right candidate, hence please send your application as soon possible.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
Nøie is science. Nøie is a community. And Nøie is you.
At Nøie rather than mass-producing skincare products, we work with the customer to create the very best solution for their unique skin. We do this by combining the credibility of science with the experiences of the community — all in order to meet their individual needs. In fact, we take the matter so seriously that we write their name on the packaging.
Our vision is to increase the quality of life for people with skin concerns and to create a new honesty about a taboo issue. Our goal is simply to reinvent skincare by creating the best skincare products in the world for each and everyone.
That’s what we call customised skincare. Read more about Nøie and try our skin test at https://noie.com/