We are seeking a visionary CRO Specialist to join our Growth team to take our conversion efforts to the next level. As a hyper-growth D2C company, customer acquisition and increased customer lifetime value are essential to our continuous growth, and constantly maximizing our growth efforts through rigorous testing and experimentation of key conversion flows are key to our success.
So, If you're looking for a job to run data driven optimization of websites you’ve come to the right place. At Nøie, we’re on the lookout for the right candidate to run small- and large scale CRO experiments on our website, brief designs and build landing pages that convert top funnel prospects into happy and loyal customers.
We imagine that you are the kind of person who is never says no to experimenting with new things, you have a great sense for UX and copy on websites that convert, and you’re extremely methodical and data driven in your approach when testing for these things. You enjoy being 110% focused on results, and results only.
Further, you also have a good sense of the narrative and structure a high-converting D2C website should follow and you know where on-site to put the key value propositions, how to show that we solve the customer’s pain points and how to break resistance. You follow certain guiding principles when it comes to CRO, but generally, you let the data tell the story.
Still intrigued? Well as a last point, you’ve ideally worked with complex digital products and conversion flows before, as the customization and product recommendation engine Nøie adds an extra layer of complexity compared to the standard e-commerce shop (insert humble brag).
In the role, you’ll hold global responsibility for, together with the Head of Growth to define the CRO testing roadmap and ensure rigorous execution, continuous learning and testing. You’ll work cross functionally with Brand, Product and Growth, to achieve the optimal results.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Developing the overall CRO strategy ensuring improvement in acquisition conversion flows; and digital engagement of existing customers
- Creating global CRO testing process incl building the global CRO testing roadmaps
- Running weekly CRO sprints incl ranking of experiments and design, daily standups, weekly progress reporting and retrospectives
- Aligning tests and experiments based on growth- and product team needs
- Ensuring high pace of testing of website experiments (a/b, multivariate, redirect)
- Building test designs incl; brief designs and build landing pages that convert top funnel prospects into happy and loyal customers.
- Ensuring 100% accurate tracking of experiments + overall website behaviour
- Ensuring data integrity is maintained and rolled out efficiently for new tests
- Documenting, analysing and interpreting data from CRO experiments
Who You Are:
- Strong understanding of CRO best practices for landing pages, mobile and desktop
- Extensive experience with relevant tools to set up, launch and develop A/B and multivariate tests (Optimizely, Optimize, Adobe Target, or similar)
- High level of familiarity with analytics tools including Google Analytics, Amplitude, Mixpanel, Fullstory, Hotjar, CrazyEgg, Zarget or other similar tools
- Strong knowledge in experiment design and basic statistical methods
- Highly analytical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypotheses for constant and fast iteration testing
- Strong at creating clear briefings and change requests that are being rolled out with the help of our content teams, designers and growth engineers
- Experience working with state of the art headless CMS (preferably Contentful)
- Experience with multichannel media campaigns including some working knowledge of paid channels such as Facebook/Instagram, Google Ads, Influencers and more (a large portion of our traffic is driven by paid performance channels)
- Very good stakeholder management abilities between product, design and marketing
- Effective communicator to market test ideas and influence test-related decisions
The below are not required skills but we would not mind if you:
- Can write SQL and have some experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Can code a bit (HTML, CSS, JS, Python or the like)
- Have worked in performance marketing context before, including tracking, attribution, automation
- Have experience in D2C context
Is this you? Great!
We’d love to hear from you. Applications are reviewed continuously and we hire when finding the right candidate, hence please send your application as soon possible.
We encourage all relevant applicants to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity and the selection is based on job-related factors.
Nøie is science. Nøie is a community. And Nøie is you.
At Nøie rather than mass-producing skincare products, we work with the customer to create the very best solution for their unique skin. We do this by combining the credibility of science with the experiences of the community — all in order to meet their individual needs. In fact, we take the matter so seriously that we write their name on the packaging.
Our vision is to increase the quality of life for people with skin concerns and to create a new honesty about a taboo issue. Our goal is simply to reinvent skincare by creating the best skincare products in the world for each and everyone.
That’s what we call customised skincare. Read more about Nøie and try our skin test at https://noie.com/